Junior computer operator work in the Department of Health in 2024 is available now. The Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab, is accepting applications for the following position on a basis for the Strategic Management Unit SMU, Government of the Punjab, until September 2024 from qualified and experienced individuals with a Punjabi address. Male and female candidates may apply for the most recent government jobs in Punjab, and upon successful completion of the hiring process, may be hired in Pakistan.
Table For Junior Computer Operator Work In Department Of Health 2024
Date Posted: 09-01-2024
Hiring Organization: Inter
Job Location: Lahore
Last Date: 22-09-2024
Education Requirements: Inter
Employment Type: Full Time
No. of Seats: 05+
Source Newspaper: The Nation, Dawn, Jang and The News
Address: Primary and Secondary Heath Department Lahore
Zip Code: 54000
- Junior Computer Operator
junior computer operator irrigation department wants to hire candidates who can take all the responsibilities of this vacant position.
Some Details About Punjab Health Department
From primary care to tertiary care, the Punjab Health Department is a government organization in Punjab, Pakistan that provides both curative and preventive healthcare services.
How To Apply For Junior Computer Operator Work In Department Of Health 2024
- According to the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 (revised 2016) of the Government of the Punjab, the aforementioned positions are being offered on a contract basis, extendable upon satisfactory performance.
- By 22.09.2023, applicants who meet the aforementioned requirements must submit an online application via http://onlinejobs.pshealthpunjab.gov.pk.
- Applications submitted by hand, by courier, or by mail will not be considered.
- Only applicants with Punjabi addresses are permitted to submit applications.
- The general age relaxation in the upper age limit is 5 years for male candidates, 8 years for female candidates, and 15 years for candidates with special needs. The age relaxation for candidates working in the public sector will be in accordance with current government policy.
- Applying is encouraged for transgender people. This job opening is post-specific and non-transferable.
- The candidates for the test or interview shall not be permitted to submit any TA or DA.
- Candidates who work for the government, a semi-government, an autonomous body, or a corporation should apply through the correct channels and bring their N.O.C. when called for an interview.
- The Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department will notify candidates of the date and time of the interview. Candidates must show up with original documents as well as a set of attested copies of all pertinent documents.
- Only applicants with degrees from reputable foreign institutions (HEC equivalence) or Boards recognized by the IBCC will be taken into consideration.
- The candidate will be disqualified for submitting forged documents or concealing any fact.
- For the interview and typing test, only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- Email and SMS will be used to notify candidates of the date and time of the interview.
- In accordance with the instructions in paragraph 2v of No. SO(ERB)5-3/2014/contract/project, two marks per year, up to a maximum of ten marks, shall be granted to currently employed individuals for experience in the relevant field, including project experience.
- The Department retains the right to accept, reject, or halt the recruitment process for any position or application at any time and without prior notice or explanation.
- The hiring authority reserves the right to decline any or all applications or to halt the entire hiring process at any time without providing a justification.
- On the day of the appointment, the precise Terms & Conditions of the appointment will be decided.
- All decisions made by the department regarding recruitment, including eligibility requirements, short lists, and selection criteria, are final.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org