Latest TEVTA Jobs Advertisement in Punjab 2024 online apply through the Application Form has been announced in multiple job postings, like on job portal websites and newspapers such as Daily Express. If you are interested in this career, they invite you to apply for the position of Instructor, Drivers among qualified, skilled, inspired, imaginative, focused, and dedicated individuals in the disciplines mentioned below in the advertisement.
So, whether you are male or female, both can apply for the latest government jobs in Punjab and can get these jobs in Pakistan in 2024 after the completion of the Careers Procedure. If you have great interest in this career, then, for this purpose, the location of this career is Punjab If you are near it, then you have a better chance of getting it.
- Post date: December 24, 2023
- Government Industry
- Authority for Technical Education and Vocational Training Hiring Organization TEVTA
- Jobs Location Punjab
- (Last Date) December 29, 2023
- requirements for education Literate / Middle / Inter
- Type of Employment Full-Time
- 500 or more posts in total
- the Daily Express newspaper
- Take TEVTA Punjab Lahore’s address.
- 48000 is the zip code
Post Name List For Latest TEVTA Jobs Advertisement in Punjab 2024 online apply through the Application Form
- Aga Khan University Jobs 2024 Advertisement AKU in Karachi Jobs For Assistant Online Apply
- Air University in Attock, Punjab AU Kamra Campus Jobs 2024
- Machine Operator And Cutting Master Jobs Advertisement In Sindh 2024
- Federal Public Service Commission Online Apply 2023 – BPSC
How To Apply For Latest TEVTA Jobs Advertisement in Punjab 2024 online apply through the Application Form
- Candidates interested in these positions should send their application materials to the address specified in the advertisement.
- The deadline for applications is December 29th, 2023, but both male and female candidates may apply earlier.
- Only those who have been selected for an interview or test will be contacted; experienced candidates will be given preference.
- There will be no TA or DA permitted.
- These positions should only be filled by qualified candidates.
- The Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA) as an employer provides equal employment opportunities.
- The selected candidates will receive a competitive compensation package commensurate with their qualifications and experience.
- For more information, please visit https://tevta.punjab.gov.pk/careers.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com